What kind of franchise is available?
We offer only Master Franchise for an entire country or by province for China.
How much is the franchise fee?
The franchise fee is confidential and will only be disclosed to selected franchise applicants.
What is the selection criterion for potential franchise applicants?
Experience • Established corporation/business in territory of interest (Preferably with vast experience in F&B related industries).
• Proven track record in operating multi-unit restaurants or retail/hospitality businesses.
• Strong connection with commercial real estate and food industries.
Financial Reputation • Strong financial background (minimum financial requirement: USD 1 million).
• Adequate capital for setting up and sustaining the business.
• Eligible guarantors (1 corporate, 1 personal) available for the business.
Organization/Personnel • Motivated and Passionate on our brand; to pursue the ultimate OISHII with pride.
• Commitment to be active in the day-to-day operations of the business.
• Clear & Aggressive vision; Strong business acumen and leadership skills.
How long is the Franchise Assessment Process?
Initial review takes about 4-8 weeks. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further discussion. You may refer to the Selection Criterion for eligibility of the franchise applicant.
What kind of training/support would be provided?
There will be an initial training programme designed to cover all aspects of management and operations prior to opening a Pepper Lunch restaurant. In addition, ongoing support such as marketing assistance or workflow consultation will be provided throughout.
What are the expected returns?
As with any new business venture, profitability is dependent on several factors such as operating costs and etc. Most importantly, the business should be managed effectively with the right investment, commitment and passion.